Unlocking Personality: A FREE Ebook
Everything I write about is aimed at helping people understand and love who they are. To not be ashamed or hide behind some false character armour but instead embrace the gifts that God has given them.
As part of that aim, I’ve compiled an epic ebook entitled Unlocking Personality.
Based on the Big Five Personality model — one of the most widely recognised and respected frameworks in modern psychology — this ebook provides an insightful exploration of personality psychology aimed at individuals keen to understand themselves and others better.
To give you a quick breakdown — by the end of this book readers will:
- Understand why personality psychology is key to maximising potential and enhancing relationships.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Big Five Personality model — what it is, how it came about, also how and why they should use it.
- Understand the implicit strengths and weaknesses at the end of each major personality trait spectrum and how to leverage this information.
- Understand how negative emotion relates to personality and how to mitigate it.
- Understand how personality influences our political persuasions and what this means.
- Understand the major gender differences in personality and what this means.
- Learn many other valuable insights that can help improve personal development, career, relationships, and more.
I should say, this is the first ebook I’ve put together. It’s very much an experiment. I wanted to learn how to do it with an ambition to write bigger and better projects down the road.
So, I’m giving this one away for free!
You have the option to pay, but you don’t have to. I would rather put the book in as many hands as possible. As such, there will be no attempt to manipulate you with early bird specials or anything like that.
I simply ask that you take the time to read it (if the spirit moves you) and, if you like it (or not), give some feedback so I can learn how to make it/future projects better.